Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The start of something beautiful.


I'm bursting at the seems with happiness that come July we'll be a family of four. God is so good! I've written and re-written this post about a dozen times. Why is it so hard to figure out what I want to say about this pregnancy? I don't know, call it writers block from too much time away from this space, I guess.

Finding out about this pregnancy was pretty fitting- I took a pregnancy test at our CrossFit gym at 7am during the middle of my solo lifting session. classic.

This pregnancy is much more difficult than Mason. I have terrible morning sickness, can't eat BACON (my absolute favorite!)or  anything COCONUT. I'm nauseous and throwing up more often than not, my energy level is less than desirable and I have the most horrific metallic taste in my mouth at all times. I still manage to eat- all. the. time. though, so I'm grateful for that, I'm filled with Joy knowing this season will pass and in the mean time, my precious little blessing is growing inside my, not so little, belly. What a miracle!

In the spirit of pregnancy updates, I thought it only fitting to start with a small little "before and now" photo!

Week 5 looked like this: (it should be noted, I fluctuate between 120lbs-125lbs so the scale reading 120 on that day, was a pleasant surprise) 


Right now looks like this: 

Notice the clothes thrown about in the background? Yes, on any given day in the Hilton house. sigh. anyways, I'll be baby bumping my way through the New Year and into Spring and finally Summer when our gem arrives. Thanks for all the love and prayers! xo, Laura


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! It's fun to be reading your blog again! I'm so happy for you and your soon to be family of four! P.S. I was a lot more sick with my Danielle then Austin *wink *wink Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you all!!! Congrats to you all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...