Thursday, November 13, 2014

6 months in one post

well hello my old friendly blog. It's been 6 long months since I've even thought of posting something but here it is November and I'm finally finding a moment to sit down and update. A lot can happen in 6 months, right?! Lucky for me life is SO busy that I'll be able to sum up these past 6 months with a brief synopsis of our daily life. 

Mason is almost 3 now and in the past 6 months his vocabulary has become outrageous! He talks like a full on adult! We have the best conversations about all things cars, trucks, cranes, mighty machines, wheels and tools. He's very much, all BOY. It should be noted I tried to start potty training with no luck. So, I'm patiently waiting until I feel like it's the right time again. 

Our business, CrossFit Prescott Valley has blossomed into one of the greatest places to call our own. We have had tremendous growth this year and the community that's been formed is really something. I'm very blessed that the Lord has given us the opportunity to do what we love day in and day out. 

Kevin and I... our days are filled to the brim. Between the two of us we work 4 jobs.... Leaving early in the morning and arriving home late at night but we manage to take time to have dinner as a family, sleep in on Sundays, spend afternoons at the lake, snuggle and enjoy these moments that are flashing by with the blink of any eye. 

Cheers to the past 6 months! xo





1 comment:

  1. What a pleasant surprise to see your posting. Great photo of the men in your life. Mason is awesome, well and so is Kevin.
    With love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...