Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Why, Hello 2014


*Every year my family gets together and we cut out magazine clippings and words to create a collage of New Year's resolutions, hopes, goals etc. we have.  

This year I'm focusing on three main themes:

Balance
I tend to be an all or nothing type of person. I find myself going from one extreme to the other with no real consistency. So this year I'm focused on finding a happy medium in all aspects of life.
Organize
Between working four nights a week, going to school full-time, being a full time stay at home mama and starting our own business to say this year is going to be busy is an understatement. I know a huge saving grace for me will be to stay o.r.g.a.n.i.z.e.d. I'll need to organize meals for the week, school work, paying bills, keeping up with laundry, planning activities with Mason, giving my all at the gym for our members, being additive to my family, etc. etc. etc. Yes. Organized. That sounds nice.
Follow Through
This is actually a Hilton Family resolution but I take it on individually as well. Both a balanced and organized life sounds great but means nothing if there is no follow through. With our gym opening this month we are dedicated to making it successful. A lot of that requires us to follow through on things we say we're going to do or want to do. Just like I want to do in all aspects of my life.
Follow Through. Follow Through. Follow Through.

What about you? Any 2014 resolutions or goals?

So, here's to a New Year... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...