That's right! I'm expecting! hooray!! I found out last week and couldn't wait one second to tell Kevin, so I ran right out of the bathroom into the living room and shouted "I'm Pregnant!" Both my parents were in the room too. Not quite as romantic as it could have been but I couldn't think! I was just SOO thrilled that those two pink lines had showed up. I estimate I'm at 6 weeks which means our little baby is the size of a sweet pea. I fell off the blogging wagon the last few months but I'm re-motivated again with baby on the way. So be on the look out for a huge recap of what we've been up to and loads more posts as I progress through pregnancy number two. Our family of three will be a family of four next Summer...ya! Thank you Lord!
xo,
Laura
Yea!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kevin and Laura!!! I am so thrilled for you! I'm looking forward to you blogging again....what can I say....I'm a fan :) Lord bless you all!
ReplyDeleteyes yes yes yes!!!
ReplyDelete