Thursday, November 14, 2013

a 7 week blueberry

At 7 weeks my little sweetpea is now the size of a blueberry.  It's still incredible to me to think about the tiny little miracle growing in my belly. I already love this darling so much. I have a feeling it's a girl. So much about this pregnancy is already different from M. I'm craving sugar, sugar, sugar oohh and more sugar. It's bad. I try REALLY hard not to indulge since I'm only 7 weeks and let's be honest the whole 'eating for two' thing just isn't true. OH, how I wish it was! I'm still crossfitting- taking it easy of course. I pace myself and go with light weights. My belly is already chubbier than normal but I'm taking it with stride.  I just hope my butt doesn't get any bigger- wishful thinking? probably. Mason is incredibly cute when I ask him where the baby is and he points to HIS belly and says "baby?" ha. Then he remembers and touches my belly and says "baby, mama! baby." cutie. I have zero morning sickness or food aversions which I'm continually thankful for, I'm also past any sort of exhaustion I felt in the very beginning. My only real big pregnancy 'thing' is hot flashes- I'll be minding my own business and the next thing I know I'm a 150 degrees and ripping off my layers. It's comical really. My first prenatal check-up is Tuesday... I'm so excited! I love knowing that next Summer I'll be cuddling the smallest little baby and thinking to myself that M couldn't possibly have ever been that tiny. He'll instantly transform into a little boy next to little blueberry and I'll be in this new bliss of being a mama of two. The Lord is so good. Happy Thursday everyone. 



1 comment:

  1. You...and your little blueberry tummy...are so gorgeous!! Mason will be a perfect big brother! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...