Friday, February 1, 2013

Muffins!

oh hello February.

As mentioned before I am on a muffin kick...
 

You will need:
1 cup almond butter
1 cup almond meal/almond flour
3 eggs, whisked
½ cup Raw Honey
⅓ cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
⅓ cup Coconut Oil, melted
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
pinch of cinnamon
½ cup blueberries

Then:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into muffin cups in a muffin tin.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
 Enjoy!

 Two days later I made these with strawberries. Equally as amazing.

 





 

1 comment:

  1. Where do you get your recipes? I was on the exact same kind of diet last year. But your muffins look tastier then anything I ever made on the diet...

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...