Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CrossFit in Seattle

Kevin and I spent last weekend in the Seattle area for our CrossFit training. We managed to leave a day early and spend Thursday night with our dear friends, Whitney & Travis.. and their adorable kiddos. It was such a blessing to have that time to catch up with them.  The remainder of our weekend was spent in our training. We learned so much, met amazing people and worked-out incredibly hard. It was such an awesome weekend.  I can't say enough good things about the CrossFit course- the trainers are amazing, you learn SO much and the people with you are equally as awesome. An all around great time.  Here are a few misc pics from our time:



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had fun! Why did you need to come to WA to do it though? Will you be coming here to train again!? Im starting P90x as soon as it comes...I think it has some cross fit like style to it, kind of! Later! ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! In order to be a level one CrossFit trainer you have to go through these weekend long courses and then take this intense written exam at the very end... WA was the closest to us! Crossfit.com has a list of the current courses being offered and where/when etc. :) Good luck with P90X! I've see Jared having huge success with it! -Laura

      Delete
  2. What! You were in Seattle and I wasn't notified! So sad :( I'm glad you guys had fun at the couse! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiff I know! We would have loved to see everyone but it was a short trip and we were literally in training ALL day both sat & sun! Planning a trip down this Summer though :) Love you!!

      Delete
  3. You guys look so good! It was very nice to see you shortly, i like the pics of my little ones in your collage

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...