Hello! What a week we've had up here! Thank you so much for all of the love & prayers on behalf of Kevin. It really made all the difference in the world. Having the support and encouragement from God's elect is incredible and gets the job done! Praise God. I haven't had a chance to write much here lately although so much as been going on. There is so much I want to share with you and I'm keeping a running list of "things to post" in my head, so hopefully in the next few weeks I can find some time to share. Thursday night I came down with a horrific cold and terrible sore throat, took the day off on Friday and am still feeling like poo. On the flip side- my Dad arrived on Saturday and this weekend we celebrated my Mom's birthday (which was Friday) and mine (which is Monday; 29th)!
I'm in a pretty wicked fog of Nyquil so here is a little peek into what our last week looked like..
(from left to right)
1. hot lemon tea made on Thursday at the start of my cold.
2. mason always crosses his feet when he sits- isn't it adorable?!
3. my new doTERRA hand lotion that arrived in the mail- love it.
4. me after an intense Crossfit Wod.
5. mid day coffee run.
6. hello sunshine!
7. new centerpiece
8. relaxing after work with a big glass of ice cold water
9. kevin all gussied up for work in the morning
10. kevin after super intense Wod (see the difference of his and my after photos-maybe I should work harder?)
11. so, I have this butternut squash.... looking at a soup recipe
12. Boots. Chai Tea. Proseal. My typical work day.
13. stop sign that I allegedly did not stop at and got a ticket for!!! (more on this later!)
14. my big boy standing up! He's been climbing up on everything lately and doing a bit of free standing. AND today he is 10 months old!! wow. Cute. Big Boy!
Hope everyone is doing well. I love you all & miss you!
Happy Birthday!! I pray the Lord heals you up quick!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you dear Laura!! And to your mom! I pray you feel better soon and we are so glad the Lord has taken care of the "issues" for Kevin! Mason is beautiful...love the legs crossed sitting picture :) XOXO M
ReplyDeleteLaura, Happy Birthday!! You are looking so strong! I especially love that he crosses his feet when he sits, irresistible! I think the whole world got this sore throat cold. Terrible. WE LOVE you on your Birthday and always!!
ReplyDelete