Sunday, July 29, 2012
Bed.
There's something... almost magical about sleeping in your own bed after a long vacation right? Ahh.. love my bed. We are home now. In fact, nearly just walked in the door. Bear is sound asleep in his crib and Kev made a store run to buy milk. I of course, am here. I started feeling a twinge of pain in my heart on Thursday as my time in Arizona, close to so many of my dearest friends came to a near. Sigh. I'll be back soon. Now, I'm off to bed. My bed. Ahh. love my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...
I totally understand your twinge of pain because I live in NC and all of my family is still in upstate NY. It fills my heart with joy just being around them. Living far away from the people you love is hard.
ReplyDeletehttp://domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com
I feel that even if I've been away from my bed for ONE night! Glad to hear your vacation was such a blessing and that you are home safe and sound. Smootch little Mr. man from me!
ReplyDeleteOh My, I totally agree!! I am always beyond excited to go away, but then by the end of the trip daydreaming of my bed! I just wish our beds were in the same city, so that we could see each other all the time! Miss you
ReplyDelete