Saturday, April 21, 2012

Afternoon Walk






Spent the afternoon walking along the beach with our family today. So refreshing! Since I have two large frames hanging on my living room wall that are still showcasing the model family that came with the frame I tried getting a few family photos today. If capturing a Hilton Family photo was the sole purpose of our time down at the beach and if Mason wasn't utterly exhausted from the days events we may have gotten the exact one I had envisioned. But the afternoon wasn't all about me and my family and Mason was totally unimpressed with the camera, so however adorable my pictures turned out, I'm still waiting for the perfect one to blow up for my frames. OH well. I'm growing rather fond of the model couple hanging next to Mason's pictures. 


For your enjoyment here is a snapshot of our time today...































ps. what do you think of this pic? stupid to frame?

4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture!! It's very unique, and no-I don't think it'd be lame to frame. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the exact type of picture you should frame..it is excellent! Looks like a very blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Mason in the beanie! Such a handsome little guy! Also love the last one...maybe in black and white??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SUCH a beautiful family, Wow! Definitely frame-able!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...