Monday, April 30, 2012

4 Week Kick off/Week 1







Each week I find myself jotting down 'goals and to do's' for myself. My lists typically consist of the usual-less bad food, more good food. Work-out. Keep up with laundry-small little tasks to help maintain an overall positive state of being. I find sticking with short week goals, heck, even day goals is much much easier than thinking too far down the road. I love sitting down at the end of each week and crossing off all the things I've stuck to. What a sense of accomplishment! Love it. Summer is right around the corner and my 2 1/2 week trip to the lower 48 is a mere 10 weeks away so the long term goals I've had tucked in the back of my mind are rapidly approaching cross off time.


In motivation to cross off my long term goals I'm excited to start my 4 week kick off! I'll be breaking down the months of May and June into two, 4 week kick offs and each week will share my 3 goals for the week, by category: Nutrition. Fitness. Life. (Life goals consist of pretty much anything- spiritual, beauty, house, blog related, relationship, etc) Each Sunday I will write a follow up post on what I crossed off my list.


These goals are in no way things I think YOU should be doing. They are simply my own personal goals. If you are inspired to join in or find any of my goals to be intriguing, leave me a comment or send an email about your weekly goals and what your crossing off your lists! I'd love to hear!






Nutrition: Water. Water. Water. I've been such a slacker on the amount of water I'm drinking and I can tell the effects of it big time! My goal this week: Drink 2 Nalgene bottles of water each day.

Fitness: STRETCH. My work-out to stretching ratio is disgusting. I barely stretch, ever. So this week my goal is to give my body what it deserves: at least 10 minutes of stretching morning AND night.

Life: Wash Face. Sounds simple and kind of gross? Well, I am the worst offender of going to bed with my make-up on. It's like, bed time rolls around and I just cannot muster up enough energy to wash my face, so I hit the pillow with the remains of the day still plastered on my skin. The result? Poor skin complexion and dark circles under my eyes. gross. My goal this week is to wash my face each night and remove all my make-up before lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...