1 week old today!
Things Mason has done in 1 week:
Gone to his first movie at the theatre
Had his first bath
Gone out to lunch and dinner
Slept 4 hrs straight
Pooped on Daddy's hand
Peeped on Daddy's hand and Mommy's Lap
Had his friend Grey over
Hanging with Daddy...
Grey and Mason
Our little family.. (I look soo tired!)


You do not look tired, you look skinny and amazing! And you caught a picture of him smiling =D Love you miss you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Roberta!!! you do look amazing!! Glowing and so in love!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!!! I love all the pics, keep 'em coming. :-D
ReplyDeleteYou shrunk! lol. How's the carpal tunnel?! I have been claiming it's departure upon the arrival of Mason. I hope nursing is going good! I love the gray hat with red stripes! Actually I just love newborn carseat pictures!! I am so proud of you for going to a movie, right on! XOXO Kev looks so happy too in the family pic. YAY!
ReplyDelete