Welcome to the Third Trimester!
Sprout is now the size of....
Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments


That's Right- Hello Home Stretch! I still can't believe I'm 7 months along. I distinctively remember thinking how far away this third trimester was. HA. Like, when I was 7 years old and wanted my ears peered (pierced) my Mom told me, "first: you have to be able to say it correctly and second, when you are 11." I literally thought I would be a grown up adult at age 11 and that day would NEVER come. However, that day did come and I'm happy to report I was able to correctly say "I'm getting my ears pierced!" So, the reality that I'm actually IN my third and final trimester is just.. well, WOW.
Overall I'm feeling good. My carpal tunnel is manageable now with the worse time being in the AM. I felt like this would be my last month of Bootcamp class but also felt like maybe I was just being a slacker and could probably push through one more month. When I asked my Midwife about it she cringed and said, "I'd really prefer if you did not go to an intense class like Bootcamp. Now that you're in your third trimester it's time to ease up on the intensity and do other types of activities like, walking, yoga, stretching etc." HALLELUJAH! I can do that! Now I'm uphill power walking on the treadmill just about every day and spending a lot more time stretching. My back aches and stretching feels oh so good. I can already tell what a darling personality Sprout has. Some days I just sit and stare at my belly ripple, dip and move. He's a very active boy!




You're so cute! I love your preggy pics and can't wait to see your little sprout! Hugs, JC
ReplyDeleteFriend, that first picture of you holding Sprout in your belly kills me...so cute! Can hardly wait to see you soon! Lovies!
ReplyDeleteLaura!, you look adorable. Thanks for the cute pics. I love the alphabet wall BTW. Lots of love, B
ReplyDelete