Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Turned 26 this year.

Well it happened. I turned 26. Oct. 29th was the big day.. and it was great. I love my family and friends. To kick of my birthday celebration, I was delivered a bouquet of flowers and a "Happy Birthday" balloon to work on Thursday- Thanks Mom and Dad!!! Friday morning I was treated to Reese's peanut butter cups (pictures above) a vanilla latte and a surprise scone- complements of Paul, Abigail and Julie. Spending the rest of the afternoon with Kev, dinner at St. Elias followed by drinks at Mykels was the perfect way to spend the day. I'm excited for this year and what it will bring me. I love my family and friends and couldn't be happier with my life. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts.




And of course, One Picture of The Birthday Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Um! you cut bangs! we match and thats adorable! Happy BIrthday beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!! Sounds like a perfect birthday! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...